Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Run 100 miles in May?! Sure, I'll try that.

Do you know about dailymile.com? It is a great website where you can log workouts, running, yoga, cycling, crossfit, etc. You can create a route using their mapping tools and you can even put in your personal information and see how many calories you burn per workout. I'm not so great with tracking all workouts, mostly remember to post when I run, which seems to be infrequent.

If you recall in a recent post I thought it was a great idea to sign up for an event to keep you motivated. I didn't "sign up" for an official event but I did agree to participate in a challenge on dailymile.com to run 100 miles in May.  I love how it started today, that gives me an extra few days and my 3 mile run today counts. sweet! This should help me jump start my running and get me back on track for my Bike Run Yoga Challenge.

If you are interested in challenging yourself, come join me and run 100 miles in May! Look for me on dailymile.com, my username is bikerunyoga. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles