Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

My FREE lululemon mat!
I am a sucker for a good deal.

Last weekend when I went to the Cowboys Stadium Yoga Event, I was told lululemon would be giving out free yoga mats. I was so excited! I love getting free things and especially a yoga mat which I would use almost every day.

But when we got to the event, it seemed a little disorganized and no one really seemed to know anything about the free mats.

Then as it turned out the mats didn't make it to the event. Lululemon was still going to give out free mats and not just to the first 300 people as previously mentioned, now because of the mix up, they were going to give them to everyone. Just one hitch, you had to take your ticket to the Ft Worth lululemon showroom. UGH.

That is an hour away and for a mat? Hmm...weighing the options....I think no. But David, who went with the group I was with was so nice and picked up all of our free mats! He brought them to the studio yesterday and wow, I am so impressed. It is a great mat! And we got free headbands.

Thanks lululemon and David for my free mat!

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad you got your mat! We apologize for any inconvenience. - Much love, lululemon Fort Worth Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Search 1000s of job offers and find the best suitable position. Jobs near me from direct employers no agencies or jobs direct from top recruitment agencies & recruitment consultants. Send your job application to apply for a job with one click.

    if you want more just look here "jobs by applytojobs"

    ReplyDelete

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles