Imagine twisting your body like a pretzel stick and that is what Eagle Pose or Garurasana looks like. And who doesn’t like pretzels? Because of how you twist the arms and legs, it improves the flexibility of the 12 major joints in the body.
- Flushes out the kidneys
- Brings blood to the sexual organs
- Improves sexual vitality
- Improves flexibility of the 12 major joints in the body
- Stand with feet together
- Twist right arm under left and clasp hands together
- Pull elbows down so fingers are below the nose
- Squat down like you are sitting in a chair
- Lift the right leg up and over the left, wrapping your right foot around your calf
- All 5 toes of the right foot should be visible
- Align the body so the elbows and knees are in one line
- Repeat on other side
Give 100%, get 100% benefit.
Photo couresty of Bikram Yoga Dallas