Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I actually cooked something GOOD, Quinoa and Kale Patties


I found these yummy looking quinoa and kale patties on Pinterest, the picture really made me want to make them. I saved the image to my food board and clipped the website to my evernote. It took me a few days but I finally made it to the store to get the ingredients. These are easy to make and really don't take that much time. Plus, bonus, I can easily heat these up on my Cuisinart Griddler for a fast meal.


Flip the grill sheets around to the flat side.


Here is what mine looked like once I formed them into patties.

Brown the top and bottom in a pan. 



Finished! With an avocado spread. YUM!


Here is where I got the original recipe.
http://yummysupper.blogspot.com/2012/09/quinoa-kale-patties.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles