Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Celebrate Yoga - September is National Yoga Month

I've been practicing Bikram Yoga for about 4 years now and absolutely love it. I happened upon it  by chance, or maybe it was fate, either way, Bikram Yoga has helped me enjoy fitness, become more centered and pushed my body to do things I never thought possible. In celebration on National Yoga Month, I will be blogging each day in September about Bikram Yoga, each pose and my experiences. Please come back each day to learn more about this wonderful yoga and why it is all the rage.

To start off the month, I would like to share a few great ways you can get involved in Yoga Month. There are wonderful things going on everywhere so if you don't live in these cities, just Google Yoga Month or Free Yoga and get involved!

YogaMonth.org: You can get a free week of yoga through this group

Yoga Warriors Against Cancer: September 12th in Charlotte, NC

Bikram Comes to Dallas: If you ever wondered about Bikram Yoga, come see the man himself September 26th in Dallas

Free Day of Yoga: Enjoy yoga for free in the Dallas FTW area on September 7th

Global Mala Yoga for Peace: September 20th, Los Angeles - free!


Evolve Music and Yoga Festival: September 4-6, NJ

Yoga Aid: September 13th and 14th

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles