Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A leg workout (that kicks your butt) is not a good idea the day before a running event.

Today is the DFW Farm Truck 5K at Fair Park. I was excited to be in the run....then I got up this morning to legs that won't move, thanks to the Nike Training Club workout yesterday! My quads are so shot, I can barely walk, it looks more like a shuffle than a walk.  This 5K should be interesting. 

Also wishing I had bought the long sleeved running shirt I saw at Luke's Locker when I picked up my packet. I'm wearing a bra top, tank top, arm warmers and a jacket...and compression pants. This runnner likes it HOT... me no likey 50 degee weather.

Cold aside, it looks to be a good day for a run... Check back for post race news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles