Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A little finger workout never hurt anyone

Haven't been doing a lot of running or biking, it is freezing here in Dallas. Best activities to do right now are indoors! Yoga is one...been doing a lot of that. Crafting is another. Check out my other blog, ComfyCrafter, to see what else I do in my spare time. I recently made some adorable amigurumi dolls. Amigurumi is basically the art of knitting or crocheting small creatures that turn out to be adorable and things Lennie in Mice and Men might have liked.

Here is one of the amigurumi I made.
You can view other things I have made at my etsy store. Enjoy and stay warm!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles