Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jackets Needed in Las Vegas at Bikram Yoga Teacher Training? Yes...

When I was packing for training I thought maybe I was packing too many yoga jackets, that it probably would be warm in Las Vegas and I wouldn't need them. But I decided to pack them because I am partly a fashionista and well, they matched my yoga pants. Las Vegas seems to be going through some odd weather, or maybe the cool weather is perfectly normal, I don't know. What I do know is it is windy and cold and walking to and from the yoga "camp" is quite chilling. Going to the morning yoga class today, I wore a long sleeved shirt, yoga jacket and capris and I was wishing I had my Eeyore fleece my grandma gave me a few years ago.

On my way to afternoon lecture I was behind a yogi wearing a North Face jacket. North Face jackets always remind me of a friend who LOVED North Face, I never understood the fascination. As the wind was blowing through my hair, and my clothes I clutched my snuggie tight against my chest and noticed the yogi in front of me seemed perfectly comfortable; I was beginning to understand the deal with North Face.

I am sure I will survive, how long can it be cold in the desert anyway? Soon it will be scorching and I will wish I had less clothes, not more. Glad for the snuggie...it is perfect to wrap up in for evening lecture.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting good use out of the snuggie. Thinking of sending one to Heidi and John Wallace!

    ReplyDelete

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles