Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Did you have me to begin with?! Marketing email not targeting the right market.



I just received this marketing email in my inbox. The subject line says "We Want You Back!"

Really? Did you ever HAVE me?

Love how in the body of the email it says I bought a bottle of wine from them one time. Since I can't remember doing that, I am going to assume it was a LONG time ago.

Also, not their target market. I don't drink wine that often and probably bought the bottle as a gift for someone. Certainly not interested in buying a CASE!

If you are going to do an email marketing campaign, try and qualify the recipients. Makes for a better campaign and happier potential clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles