Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Shortest List Ever to Maximum Productivity





Have you ever noticed we live by lists? Lists for work, personal growth and improvement, business strategies, etc. Everyone has steps, tricks, ways, ideas, thoughts on how the rest of us can improve our lives. This time of year in particular seems to bring out the "list" people, shelling out their advice to anyone that will listen. And listen we do. 



I was struck today by how many lists I have seen in the last week or so. (I just got a Kindle Fire so I am reading a lot more articles via Pulse.) Here are just a few I saw this week and one oldie but goodie...


6 Steps to Transform Your Body, Shape Magazine


5 Tricks from a Linkin Jedi


5 Ways to Cut Customer Risk


5 Small Steps to Change Your Body Dramatically

Bombshell Hair in 4 Easy Steps 

 Five Ways to Drive Customer Conversions Rates in Your Store

 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

In the honor of January and what I might fondly call List Month, here is my own list, Top 1 Thing to Do in 2012. 


1. Do Something


Shortest list ever! 


I think it really encapsulates the essence of any good list. Want better abs, Do Something! Get off the couch and do something about it. What a way to get out of your horrible job? Do Something about it! Need to improve customer service? Do Something about it! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles