Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Slap Bracelets Hold Wrapping Paper

I saw this on Pinterest I think, or Martha Stewart, slap bracelets used to secure wrapping paper. I love the idea and have been looking for slap bracelets on sale.
Michael's has some on clearance for $.40! I found a few in a red and white stripe, perfect for my holiday paper. The other ones are just random colors...cheap was really the goal. The bracelets work great around regular sized rolls.
I have some rolls that are very tiny, I got them from my nieces school fundraiser, the rolls are too small for the bracelet to hold on, I need a slap bracelet for a baby!
Here is a sampling of the bracelets on the rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments but please be respectful! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you, Namaste.

New Bag Styles